C. Project Management and Additional Studies (PMPIU)
|C1.||Project co-ordination, monitoring and evaluation.|
|C2.||Strategic studies approved by Steering Committee.
· Establishment of National Flood Protection Plan (NFPP-IV) implementation unit and formulation of NFPP-IV implementation framework.
· Flood Situation Monitoring Reporting System (FSMRS).
· Up-gradation of Master Plan of flood management of hill torrents of Pakistan and feasibility studies for check/recharge dams in Sulaiman range, feasibility study of Marri Bugti hill torrent.
· Preparation of implementation framework of National Water Policy (NWP)
· Preparation of Water and Power Tariffs for Gilgit-Baltistan.
· Preparation of comprehensive plan for the development and utilization of Power and Energy resources on streams and nullahs (upper Indus Basin).
· Establishment and up-gradation of data center at Federal Flood Commission (FFC).
· Establishment of R&D center for water resources and flood including GIS lab.
|C3.||Technical assistance, capacity building and training.
· Capacity building
· Water sector Leadership program.